Friday

My Career

My career goal is to be a medical doctor, so I can help people I love, people who need help. A medical doctor has always been my dream since when I was a little girl. Now is my time to make that dream come true. A doctor is someone who is ready to care for people, help people and always be there for people who need them any time and any day-all 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour,24 hours a day, 7 days a week , 365 days a year (and 366 days a leap year). My career has to sacrifice a lot of time and I have to be ready to sacrifice anything. My career requires that I have a lot of determination and encouragement. Being a doctor is like a dream come true. I want to be a mentor to all little girls who have a dream of becoming any thing in life. I want to tell them that they can do it.

No comments: