Thursday

Life


Life is. . .
Life is a risk-
The more risks you take the more you live.
Life is a gift-
The more gifts you give the more you live.
Life is more than existing.
Existing isn't living.
Life is a joy-
The more joy you have the more you live.
Life is a strain-
The less pain you have the less you gain.
Life is wonderful,
Life is evil,
Life is harsh,
Life is smart,
Living as girls,
Life is everything, nothing, and then some.
Only you can decide how to live, you are the one.
You can be good,
You can be bad,
But whatever you be don't be sad, because being alive is a risky thing.
The fact that you're still going should make your heart sing.


I choose this poem because it talks about life and what life is like to live. My parents says, "The ball is in your court, all is now in your hands". That saying reminds me of my future and that my success is in my hands and now is the time to make it work.
(Adapted from Monica Bruenjes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely one cos life is everything and where there is life there is defintely hope for the future. Peter