Sunday

Dream


Dreams are special gifts from God
My dream is like a love a mother gives to her child
A dream is a visualition
A dream is what you think of
A dream is what you want to be in the future
People say, "I don't worry"
I reply "Why should I?"

A friend of mine told me once
Why should I worry when God is in control,
Now you tell why should I worry?
Another person came to me telling me
"Why do you think about yourself so much?"
And I said the more I think about myself
The more I think about my dreams and my future;
Now tell me whyI should not think about myself.
A friend came to me and said, "You are always proud of yourself!"
I said why not, because I love encouraging myself;
Now tell me why should I not be proud of myself.
People will say different things to challenge you
But they do not know that they are making you strong.
My dream has already come to pass
That is determination
My family say I am like Joseph, the dreamer in the Bible.
My parents say, with God all things are possible
A dream
My dream
that will come to pass with God

No comments: