Sunday

How people see me


My parents see me like a precious gift
that money cannot buy
My sisters see me like a precious stone
that people are eager to have
My friends see me like a diamond ring
that no one can ever be
My teachers see me like a gloden ring
as one who cannot be compared
People see me like a silver ring
that everybody wishes to have
I see myself like a bronze stone
that gives advice to people
though it may not always be right,
that is the only gift I can give a friend
I may be stubborn sometimes
but very wise
I am the most beautiful thing
that God has ever created
I am the best thing that has ever happened to my parents
who have no regrets about me
I am a combination of everything
someone could ever think of
What about you?
What do people around you see you as?

No comments: